Friday, July 29, 2011

Good Day

Yesterday was a really good day. I felt good all day. You know there is a serious problem when those days are so rare that they are more remarkable than 'normal' days. LOL the days when you don't want to get out of bed, or bathe, or look in a mirror... ya those are the one's I am more accustomed to. I hope this is a harbinger of good things. Maybe the new meds are going to really help. It was nice to enjoy the day.
On the flip side, I learned the cost of doing business. It will cost me $200 just to get advertising for 1000 customers. Doesn't that blow your mind! It did mine. Not like that is very hard to do, but come on! REALLY??? I know it takes money to make it, but please God give me a tiny break here. I want to be financially independent for once. It is beyond degrading to need to depend on your parents for support at 45. Not that I am 45... I still only admit to 35. That's my story and I am sticking to it. hehe.
I met a new friend. His name is Spider. He is a really cool guy who is down on his luck like me, but I can't see him staying on the bottom for long. Well enough for now. later gater

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good day. It is wonderful when they happen!! Hope it's the meds kicking in. They say four to six weeks, and you're just almost exactly at four weeks, so we'll see if it helps you!!

    ReplyDelete