I think a list of things may help spur me out of this so here goes.
- I will put in my teeth (not much but it's something)
- I will treat myself to the new Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavor Sweddy Balls (any of you remember that skit on SNL? OMG hillarious!!)
- I will find out what paperwork I need to fill out to get my divorce for less $$ (ok this one has been on my agenda all week but hasn't been started so I need to do that today)
- I will not berate myself for getting stood up last night in favor of cattle
- I will recite my mantra every time I feel overwhelmed (There is nothing that God and I can't handle today)
Update: I got my teeth in and I have called the clerk of courts office and know what paperwork I need to file. I have not yet put myself down for getting stood up, having decided that it isn't important enough to get upset over. so now I just need to remember to keep that in mind if I do get down about it, and practice my mantra and find that B&J. GOOD START ALREADY HUH!